MY SOUL REJOICES BECAUSE YOU ARE UNCHANGING!!!

It's the 7th day of January 2020 and, 
I'm finally getting around to make my first post. 
Call it perfect timing or laziness 🙈

Days begin, days end, 
Dates change with each passing day, 
Seasons come and then they go, 
No situation stays the same. 
People also, change.
They are supposed to, not so? 

Some of these changes are good and welcomed. 
After all, the summary of all our prayers is "A Change" 
We pray daily for a change in this and in that
But there's a peace and comfort that comes with knowing there is One that is unchanging and dependable. 

I really can't tell you how much it gladdens my heart, soul and spirit 
That my God is always Unchanging 
That my God is always Reliable 
That my God is always Dependable
That my God is always Faithful 
That my God is always Trustworthy (feel free to add more adjectives).

Times change and even people do but HE is forever the same.
Hallelujah 💃🏽💃🏽 💃🏽 💃🏽 💃🏽
I hope this gladdens your heart too. 

Happy New Year Everyone.

Doubie Cares 💞

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRUSTING GOD'S WISDOM.